Thursday, July 28, 2005

Scare of the day

I was on the way back from an interview and while standing inside the LRT, I saw few middle eastern guys and they were carrying bags. Funny and scary thoughts sprung up in my mind which I wish not to divulge into it. But when the train almost reach Kerinchi stop, the whole train made an emergency brake and stop in the middle of the track. Silly me, I thought maybe there's a terrorist attack infront. Hahaha. It seems that it happen quite often for both Star LRT and Putra LRT. It's a normal thing to experience for those LRT frequenters.

Anyway, while I was in the train, I looked around, scanning for interesting things to see and something caught my attention. It's the handle bars in the train for those standing passengers. Quite a good marketing ploy I must say. Remember those handles that we usually see in LRTs? Instead of just noral rubber handles, this time, Perodua decided to spice things up in the automotive market by providing plastic handles coupled with messages for the passangers to hold.

The messages read as:
1. How Are You Holding Up? Better Get A Reliable Car
2. A Show Of Hands For Those Looking For A Reliable Ride *This is the one I liked most*
3.Berpeganglah Pada Ini, Ia Tidak Akan Menghampakan Anda.

Imagine all standing passangers are "technically" showing their hands in agreement with Perodua that their cars are more reliable that the "other" automotive maker in our country. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links