Friday, May 13, 2005

New job, New Environment.

Been missing for the past week. Was working with a new co, Tomei Gold and Jewellery. Whole new environment where they speak Mandarin and Cantonese. English? nopes. Totally different

It's not really an IT company but they do have an IT dept there. Just like what Tech Support ppl should do, I'll think about it more when i get to know more how this organization works.

I'm having my own doubts whether it's a wise choice that i made on the 28th of March.

BTW, next weekend on sat, 8.45pm, I'll be having a PSP Star Wars 3 Movie gathering at GSC Times Square. We managed to book the whole premium class cinema for that time slot. One whole cineplex are ours!!! hahahaha. Jeeves and Teddy will be joining me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links