Sunday, April 24, 2005

Inactivity

It's exactly 2 weeks since my last post. Been busy....am I? Hahahaha. I got nothing to write actually. This weekend from Friday to Sunday, Sony Style has opened its store at The Curve and there's 2 main events. One is the Sony QRIO robot presentation which you can say the arch-enemy of Honda's Asimo. And the other event is the first PSP Preview in Malaysia. Imagine that~ not even the european countries had their PSP previews yet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now who the heck needs "Preview"? - Marauderz said

Abou the QRIO images, i'll post it up once i get the pics.

Update: Bought a cheapo screen protector for the time being. Now I'm waiting for the Martin Fields Overlay Protector for PSP which is supposedly the best screen protector for your PSP. Once I get it, a redressing is needed for my PSP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links