Friday, July 01, 2005

Sorry for the fish

SIGH~

It's been like another planet has been formed since the last time I posted anything. Where was I? Oh yeah, the E3 hype on all next-gen consoles. Truth to be told, I was working for my new co and guess what? I've resigned! Thanks to an old fart who just wanna make my life harder and his easier over there. No no, I was not fired but I fired them. Bunch of moronic ppl.

It's been almost a month since I resigned and during that time, I've managed to scurry thru my pile of books that I've not finished yet and read some of it along with keeping track on the games that I've missed out due to the workload I got.

Lately, the PSP scene has been bombarded with all kinds of hacks and emulators such as SNES emulator, PSP Background changer, etc and I'm using both the emulator and the BG changer now. Impressive I must say. In a short 8 months period, all kinds of homebrew programs are released by PSPers. I've got a question here, "Is running emulators/homebrew software means that you're a pirate?" Gimme your opinions. Heck, even the Lumines game ISO is out and can be executed thru the memory stick but there's no BGM. Too bad...and that is what I call a pirate. Downloading game ISOs and play without paying for it. What about emulators and homebrew programs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links