Thursday, July 21, 2005

What;'s your mood today~?

After all these while, I never thought that I'll be at this low point of my life. Never at all. This is one deep rabbit hole I'm in. When I look at the Astro's advertisement about a service of sending your positive quotes, I thought to myself; Does it really work?

Confidence has shattered with no possible way to pick up the pieces and try to reconstruct back. Sometimes, I thought to myself, why did I ever took that path down the road. I could've just taken the other path.

The other day I realized I had been sitting around with my head down for half an hour, and I wasn’t even really notice what's going on with the surrounding. I wasn’t seeing anything at all: Indulged in your own thoughts in your head. This is true, I suspect, for most of us--and inside the box of our thoughts can be a flat, dark, and comfortless place indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links