Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Everybody's like that

It seems that today is a very bad day for me indeed.

One, I'm being bashed/flamed in another blogger's blog

Secondly, I'm being unreliable in "everything" i say.

Do let me know or correct me...

I must say that The Da Vinci Code is an interesting book to read. With all the theories about secret organizations, hidden messages in Da Vinci's drawing, and action thriller, it's a good book. Got me hook for one straight week but most of the week it's being read in an ebook form. Urgh, my eyes.

I'm almost finishing this book and yet started to look for Dan Brown other books. Lucky Teddy has all 4 of them and i'm planning to borrow Angels and Demons from him.

Hidden Msg:
Management restructuring...*sigh... gotta look for an escape hole

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Mahsun said...

Jangan ambik hati la kawan... i'm sure ow didn't mean it that way...

Anyways, i silap cakap. There's one Dan Brown book I don't have--the second one... Deception Point. Forgot that I actually borrowed that from a friend.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Cyth said...

hahahah...yeah yeah...saw that ":P"

Deception point??? doesn't interest me that much. What i want is Angels and Demons

9:11 AM  
Blogger Ted Mahsun said...

Ya laa... Just saying so...

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links