Sunday, January 23, 2005

Uso-tsuki

Why can't they be a bit more honest? Telling lies are not good. Have they heard of the phrase; "Honesty is the best policy"? That's why I don't tend to lie to people? But then it does get me into trouble ya know, when I'm too honest at times. Things that should not be spoken are spewed out, etc.

Was planning to go out and get my Chinese New Year clothes but something's come up and I won't be getting it this weekend. *Sigh... how many times do we get 3 days off or more?

I'm still contemplating when to get my favourite toy, my PSP. Yes, i've been reading around about it and it's really really tempting. Eventough, now it's being equipped with a $amsung LCD instead of $harp, I'd still be getting it inspite of the lcd sharpness, clarity and vibrancy are being questioned. Moreover, even Djinn popped into this blog and "poisoning" me to get a PSP fast. hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links