Saturday, December 18, 2004

Chic?

It's been a tiring day for me as I went for a jungle trekking in Bkt Gasing with Teddy. Brought Piper along and wow, there's around 15-20 dogs there. One even came late and met up with us at the stream rest point.

What fascinates me the most is that there's a japanese couple in the group. They came along with a beagle. hahaha. Nice nice~ i mean the lady. ahem~ Well, Kaori was there also with her GR. Three of them have been communicating in jap and I did catch a lil bit of what they're talking. Not much coz my jap sucks big time.

After the trekking, we went for breakfast at Raju's. Ate 3 pieces of roti canai and the rest at most took 2. I didn't take the fried chicken of course as I'm having throat irritation for the whole week already.

Came home and well, as I have nothing to do, I started playin MGS2 again. Snake out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links