Thursday, October 28, 2004

Aching Aging Body of Mine

Al'rite, yesterday went for a futsal session i did. My my, i have to tell ya, it's been a while since i excercised. Playing with my colleagues, 6 guys including me and another 4 girls. 2 girls in each team and the rest have to be distributed evenly. No homosapiens with bollocks are supposed to score in that game, only the opposite sex can score. Hahaha. It was funny i must say, not that tired as we're not playin all-out as in playin with only guys and the fun part was playin with girls. Don't get any wrong ideas here. It's fun to watch them play with guys.

Playing Star Ocean 3 is getting on my nerves. With all the battles goin on, it's ENDLESS. Imagine yourself goin around the virtual town, talking to everyone you see literally~ just to get juices of what's happening around town lately and then "POOF"... off you go into dungeons, castles, desserts and etc. Searching around for treasure chest with only contains the stuffs you can buy in town, I was expecting more like unique items or special high rated weapons or armors. Lucky it's the storyline that kept me goin BUT, yes BUT i'm getting bored of it. 20+ hours of gameplay and still, i can't seem to get the best stuffs. And my bad for reading the ending in some game forum. I found out that the storyline will twist and turn to something like the matrix concept. Yuck~

I did thought of getting GTA: San Andreas but the game produced by a particular "producer" is not available. Yes, even that "ahem" version have different producer. I must get it from that particular one so that i won't have any problems playing it. The rest, i've heard a lot of complains bout the media dvd printing problems *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links

Powered by Blogger