Wednesday, October 27, 2004

My first blog

alrite, this is my first blog and i'm fuckin bored in the office with nothin better to do. Everyone around me has been busy since the start of the day and yet i'm sitting around warming my @$$ on my chair bloggin here infront of my monitor.

the past 2 month's been unproductive for me as I GOT NOTHING TO DO in the office. It's all empty promises that i got i tell ya.

I've never thought that i'll start my own blogging as i find it very unproductive and here i am!!! Starting my very first blog.

emails been circulating around asking us who wants to buy curry puffs for tomorrow's breakfast in the office and also bout Arsenal vs MU's match. I'll let you all know more once i got more things to say later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links

Powered by Blogger