Friday, November 12, 2004

Long holiday ahead

Didn't blog for the last few days as i was mourning for my dead dog. Yeah, he died in an inhumane way i would say and that image just keeps getting back into my mind when i least wanted it.

Every now and then it'll just flashed rite in front of my when i got nothing to occupy my mind. I'd rather not divulge anymore into this thing as i HAVE blood on my hands which i can't wash off.

It's nice to hear that Maxis has provided wireless internet to Pusat Bandar Puchong whereas me as a tenant of my friend's house in Bukit Puchong might have to move out from the house as the landlord have decided to sell the house and would give us a 2 months notice in advance. With TmNut Streamyx been installed recently, guess that i would still have to pay for the subscription fee IF i have to move out and shift to other house elsewhere. My one year contract has just started!!! damnit!

With Deeparaya going on today, with all my housemates gone back to their hometown. I guess i'll be alone for some time at home. 6 days of holidays; what am i gonna do? well, i did plan to go out to Sg wang and Low yat to get my cdr pen and maybe get some ps2 games but what if it's jammed on the way there? GITS, NFSU2, Jak3, Rachet and Clank, etc.....there's too many games to play yet so little time to play!! urgh..sometimes, in the office, i'd imagine all the stuffs i can do in this game, that game. hahaha. Just too much free time in the office.

i think i better get ready to go out already. Being stucked at home really doesn't do any good to me. Will update ya'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links

Powered by Blogger