Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Horny Dog

Ever since Piper was on heat for the pass 2 weeks. There's this dog that keeps on coming over to my house gate and wait for us or I'd rather say wait for Piper. It'll be another week b4 the smell that she released will stop male dogs coming over.

Everytime I leave the house, that dog will be there. Well, it's my neighbour's dog. EVERYTIME, yes EVERYTIME he'll pounce on me and wants to hump me. Fuck!!! Down i say; still jumping and pouncing. The next thing he knows is that something landed on his face and it's painful. Keep on slapping him and whacking him will not deter that determined dog.

Now, everytime i walk Piper for her morning and evening walk, i'd bring a whip along with me. Hahahaha. Yes, you guessed it, to whip him. This morning it happened again, right in front of his owner. Piper is so small and yet he's big and wanting to hump her. Pushed him away and the owner did nothing. NOTHING!!!

So, i can't just stay there and look at him trying to mount Piper rite? Out comes the rotan and landed on his butt. And the owner did NOTHING again!!! Once Piper saw that rotan, she'll cowl and stay quite far away from me.

That blardy dog still don't want to give up. At a junction where his owner cannot see me, i commanded Piper to sit and stay while i bait that fucked-up dog over. Whoosh!!! Oh yeah, it's a home run for me. Yelping and running it goes. hahahaha. We'll see later today when i bring Piper out whether he learnt his lesson already or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links

Powered by Blogger