Sunday, January 02, 2005

Half Life 2 Hands-on

Yes!!! I've finally be able to play Half Life 2 properly for the first time since i last played it on my pc which lags and stutters everytime they load the game audio. I must say that i was taken aback from the game's quality since i'm playing on a 2.4Ghz Semprom and a Geforce 6800 GT. Well, I think you can guess how are the qualities.

Too bad, that it's been almost a year since i last played any first person shooter, i felt nausea after 2 hours of gameplay. And my right arm are sore holding the mouse without proper arm rest. Hehehe.

Well, since our "localized" version of GT4 has arrived, i'm might go get it tonite itself. Yes, it's in chinese though i was hoping for the jap version. Whether i'm going or not will depend on whoever's following me.

Out~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links

Powered by Blogger