Saturday, January 08, 2005

Imagine playing basketball twice in a week when all the while i've not been exercising. Yeah, I'm still tired from all the running and jumping. While waiting for the rest of my gang to arrive, me and another two more of my colleagues played a match with a group of youngsters. I'd say we lose flat out. Bwahahahaha. Can you imagine the difference in gameplay, stamina and experience between someone who plays practically everyday and the ones that play once a week?

About the tsunami crisis that we're having now, there are some people who brought up the issue why the donations that the public made are still not being disbursed to the victims. Some said that the government are waiting for the media to make some coverage of them donating stuffs to the victim; well, you can call them politics and some also said that those people who collects aids, funds for the victims are infact pocketing a sum from the funds for themselves. Makes me wonder whether it's true or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links

Powered by Blogger