Friday, February 18, 2005

3 weeks on unfruitful day

Well, it's been almost 3 weeks since i last type in something in my blog. Just like Teddy said, writer's block or writer's blog...? hrmmm.

On the bright side, yesterday i've met a very good samaritan. It's rare ya know; for someone like me to meet with this malay guy. Here i was, waiting at the other side of the Damansara Puchong Highway; trying to cross the highway back to my home. Out of nowhere, suddenly I saw a car from the middle lane cut into the left lane and started flashing its headlights to me. I was like "Huh?".

He stopped beside me, wind down his power window and ask "You tunggu teksi ke?(Are you waiting for a taxi?)" He's around late 30s, with moustache, kinda dark and it was a wira btw. I can't hear clearly that time as the LDP was damn bloody noisy at that time. He repeated a few times and only then i managed to catch a glimpse of what he was tryin to ask of me. *Seems like he wanna give me a lift* Mind ya, he doesn't look like those evil hearted guy or someone who has some bad intentions on me.

"Tak, I nak cross jalan nie" was my reply. And both of us seperated and go on with our lives. How often do you get someone or a total stranger offering you their favour? This is my very first time. Really, my very first encounter.

On the other note, I've gotten my hands on Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening. I've finished 2 missions already and was playing third mission this morning. It was a boss fight after all; a cerberus. And what reward i got after defeating him? A nan-chuck with Ice elemental damage *drooling* I didn't save after that as i'm intending to replay that level again because i've used some orbs to level up my sword. So, i'm going in to fight him again with an unlevel sword and plan to use those orbs to level up that nan-chuck. How's that for an appetizer? Hehehe.

So far, Dante speaks a lot compared to DMC2 and he's damn arrogant too. With all those, "I'm greater than you", "I won't lose", "You're just an ant to me" and other badass attitudes, he seems kinda funny with all those antics. On the graphics department, it's still the same like DMC2. Not much of an improvement but coupled with a few nifty moves for each type of weapon, it'll glue you to your sit for at least an hour.

I'll post more when i find more time. Until then, ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links