Monday, October 10, 2005

Pressie for myself

Finally, I've gotten myself, my very first pressie for birthday(last Sat) today. Was going thru much discussion and deliberation on which to get and finally I guess, this would suffice for the time being.

Placed a booking of RM500 and subject to loan approval, I hope I'll be able to get my hands on this baby in 2 weeks time. For more hint, read my previous post here

It's not the car in my previous post that I'm getting. Something cheaper. RM 20k diff. With it, I can use those 20k for some other things.

Hrm...should I name it just like what Sharni did?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lichard said...

1)Gip it a name, but when this metal gonna reach ur hands wei?
2)start a blog just like sharni is doing ...

u gonna drive a VIOS ... damn...

5:59 PM  
Blogger Cyth said...

err...i think i better edit my post. hahaha..too confusing already.

nah, don't plan to start a blog. maybe post some enhancements done to it here lor. now already no time to blog.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Lichard said...

enhancement?
don't tell me you wanna add in those F-14 spoiler huh?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Cyth said...

nah...those cosmetics stuffs tak main la.. i don't want to be ah beng

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggers' Links